Friday, July 27, 2012

Untitled

I can't seem to come up with a title for this blog. I'm feeling so many things right now I don't even know if I could put them into words but I'm gonna try. I remember when I used to play sports the coaches would usually say the same thing after a winning game. They would say "enjoy today's victory but work starts again tomorrow." I just finished my eighth round of chemo. This means my life can begin to get some what normal. I don't have to worry about going to the hospital once a month. I see this as a victory. I'm gonna enjoy today but tomorrows a new day with new challenges and I'm gonna work. I will NEVER be the kind of person to just lay down and die (literally or metaphorically). Weather it's a fight with cancer or a fight for something I want, I'm gonna work for it with diligence and I'm gonna put God first. So in a nutshell, that is how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment