Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nerves

I'm nervous. I'm real nervous. I'm probably more nervous now then when I got diagnosed with cancer. I guess this is where my faith comes in. I gotta have faith that Houston is the best place for me to go right now. I gotta have faith that the results will be good and that God will take care of me. I don't wanna go but life's full of things you don't wanna do. If I put God first than everything that happens in my life is for the best, right? I would like to ask anyone who reads this to pray for my trip to Houston and pray that everything comes out ok, please.

3 comments:

  1. Son,
    The hand of God is moving through your life. Be still and know that He is God.
    I love you and I'll be with you every step of the way. God is good!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby,

    You are one heck of a strong kid. One thing I have learned through out your ordeal is that you have a very special trait your father and I have. We are survivers!!! No matter what happens, what is dealt to us, we have always pushed through it. I believe in you. Stay strong! Keep your faith. And most important know you have an awesome family behind you. I love you and can't wait to see you soon. Uncle Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philippians 4:6-7
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    You are in our prayers.
    With love,
    Holly Killough

    ReplyDelete