Sunday, November 11, 2012

Phases

Right now I look at my life in phases. I'm sure everyone does. I don't know if this makes too much sense but I think that these different phases we go through define who we are as people. It's like every phase we go through we take more knowledge, wisdom, and sometimes mistakes unto our next phase. The funny thing is, I have never felt like I was in a phase. I always felt like what I was doing in my life was definite. This couldn't be further from the truth. People change. Whether its for the good or the bad, people change. Right now I'm probably in the most important phase of my life, the cancer phase. The weird thing is, for the first time I really feel like this phase in my life is ending. I can really see the light at the end of this tunnel. The lights not bright enough to see what my future is yet. But there's enough light for me to see that I have a future. I thank God for this phase that I'm going through right now, it has changed me. I also thank God that this phase is coming to an end and I have a future in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment