Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dear God

Dear God, thank you. Thank you for life. Thank you for the good times and though it's hard to say sometimes, thank you for the bad times. I don't know why you do what you do and don't know why you let things happen, but what I do know is your always there. Even when I feel all alone, your there. When I feel happy, your there. When I feel like giving up, your there. Let me apologize in advance for the negative thoughts I'm going to have. It's impossible to avoid them. Let me apologize for the times I'm going to doubt you. Let me make it clear, I'm not always going to feel positive but I'm going to beat this. I have faith that you are going to give me the strength I need and when I'm done, I'm going to appreciate life a hundred times more. I already do. Little things don't matter any more. I used to care so much about what people thought about me and how they saw me but now I could care less. I used to care about my appearance and if I "looked good" but now I could care less. I really see what's important in life now. I appreciate my family and the time I get to spend with them. Thank you for blessing me with such a loving and supportive family because I could not do this alone. Thank you for blessing me with loving and supportive friends because once again, I could not do this alone. I know your watching over me now and thank you. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment